- Coco peat (dried single pellets) are made from coco coir pith and enclosed in biodegradable film.
- Provides a stable and controlled environment for the preparation of plants from seed, cuttings, or tissue culture.
- Applicable in open fields, hydroponics, aquaponics, orchard and plantation settings.
- Was exposed to high-temperature flash drying during it manufacturing, thus it’s free from a pathogen or insect pests.
- Designed to ensure superior propagation, less handling (cost), and consistent quality of your produce.
- No Fertilizer added
- It has a PH (Dutch method) level of 6.27-6.49.
Available size: 38 mm x 45 mm and 50 mm x 60 mm
38 mm x 45 mm Compatible on:
- Leafy vegetables
50 mm x 60 mm Compatible on:
- Any fruit crops such as Banana, Papaya, Cacao, Coffee and etc.
Imported and distributed by Haverson.